Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > FOXPRO Products > Accessories & Other

Accessories & Other Discuss all other FOXPRO products from batteries and chargers, carrying cases, lanyards, and all other products in this forum.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:04 PM

Default Lithium battery pack

I have a shockwave with foxpro rechargeable batteries in it. What would be the advantages of buying the new foxpro lithium battery pack for my new shockwave ? Thanks for all replies. I have a TOA 615 external speaker I add to the shockwave when I get in the big river bottoms.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:18 PM

I bought a Lithium pack today so we will see how it does. I hope for 159.99 its good stuff.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:23 PM
FOXPRO Field Staff

I predict you won't be disappointed.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:40 PM

I charged my new lithium pack for about 4.5 hours and walked into check on it and there were no lights lite up on charger. I thought when it was full charged the lite was to go from red to green ? It started out on red lite for at least 3 hours of the 4.5hrs. I was also wondering if I can use that smart charger from the lithium pack to charge my 10 cell foxpro battery pack ?
Old 02-13-2013, 08:00 AM
FOXPRO Staff

Wack&Stack,

The charging system should show red to green when charging to charged. I am not sure why your charger did not do this. You can contact our Service Department for more information on this matter. As far as the charger for the Lithium pack being used on your 10 batteries that are NiMH is NOT recommended. Different chargers have different ratings set up to charge different batteries.
Old 05-18-2013, 08:36 AM

I have all the battery options that FoxPro offers and they all have advantages and perform well.

IMO The advantage of the 2300 free float batteries is that you can charge them internally at home or in your car/truck. I use my car charger on days that I hunt all day to keep my caller fully charged.

IMO the advantage of the Lithiium Battery Pack is the run time. I think my caller will run 2x longer with this option. You can not charge this pack internally.
When hunting close to home I use the Lithium Battery Pack as they will get thru a day or two of hard hunting even with the attached decoy

When I am away from home for extended periods of time I use the Free Float's so I can take advantage of the car charger. When using a FoxJack decoy you might also give the advantage to the free float batteries that you can charge internally to avoid taking the door on and off the caller.

Last edited by Yote Yoda USMC; 05-18-2013 at 08:39 AM.