www.gofoxpro.com

Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > FOXPRO Sounds > Programming Help

Programming Help Having trouble programming your FOXPRO game call? Consider yourself to be a programming expert? Visit this forum to get assistance or to share advice with others.

Old 10-30-2009, 05:28 PM

Default How To get Fury Programmed

Hello

Really just postin first in this forum, but do want to find out how to enter in calling sequences with the remote?
Old 10-31-2009, 11:30 AM
FOXPRO Administration

Welcome apsron. We have a lot of videos that we have been working on, and one of them is how to create a sequence. There is information on it in the manual, but watching the video should make it easier. Keep checking the site, as we should have it up in a week or so. Or, if you can't wait, call us and we can walk you through it over the phone. It is actually very easy to do once you know what to do.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:36 PM

Default Fury - text file, download difficulties

Helloooo. So the directions appear clear in that a text program (Notepad) ...and saved in a "*.seq" type file extention should work, however I'm having difficulties. I have not put any spaces between the number and a return. In-so as much V(space)15(return),S(space)41(return),etc...,and ending with Q.. I'll save with a .seq extension, then save to the general Fury drive. When I initiate the sequence for testing, I'm not successful. I will call and update this posting with the Foxpro staff reply/repair/fix...