www.gofoxpro.com

Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > FOXPRO Sounds > Programming Help

Programming Help Having trouble programming your FOXPRO game call? Consider yourself to be a programming expert? Visit this forum to get assistance or to share advice with others.

Old 01-31-2011, 10:24 AM

Default spitfire program utility help

I have a Foxpro Spitfire Game Caller. I take out the micro sd card and insert it into my card reader. The sounds show up when I open it in my computer. I downloaded the newest programming utility and installed it. When I start the progamming utility it doesn't show me the sound files on my card. I go down to drive E which is my card reader an it does nothing. The card is named SP1. I am using Windows 7. Any suggestions?
Old 01-31-2011, 01:32 PM

I have the same problem with my Spitfire, I cant get the utility to work….It works just as good though to put the card into your computer and locate the disk under ‘my computer’ then just drag and drop (or copy and paste) the sounds you want onto the card and label them 000-023…just remember you can only have 24 total sounds on there.....and you should be ready to rock from there....also, dont delete the sounds from your current card without saving them to some kind of 'master file' first