Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > General Discussion > Important Information

Important Information Important information from FOXPRO Inc.

Old 02-27-2014, 04:28 PM

Default FoxPro Staff (Zack) EXCELLENT!!!

Just a short note to give a HUGE shout out to Zack in Customer Service. I am usually not one to take the time to write like this, but Zack went Above & Beyond.

I purchased a Shockwave from an Authorized Seller (because I had a 10% off coupon and they offered free shipping). While waiting for it to arrive, I started looking for a FoxJack 3. I could not find one ANYWHERE- as everybody was backordered. I called FoxPro and Zack took my name and number, and immediately contacted me when he got them back in stock- the following week. He shipped it out right away.

The next day or so my Shockwave arrived in the mail, but when I opened it up- there was no paperwork or documentation in the box at all. (The caller did look new though.) I emailed Zack and explained my situation, and he was extremely helpful with getting paperwork sent out to me and more than made up for the mistake- even though it was probably the other company's fault.

THANK YOU Zack! It is nice to know that there are still "Great guys" working at a GREAT Business. FoxPro "bosses"- you got a GREAT Customer Service Department.. DON'T CHANGE A THING!

AAAA++++ FoxPro All the Way!
Old 02-27-2014, 06:16 PM

I typically deal with zack at FoxPro for any issues I have and he fixes them or gets me to the person at FoxPro that can fix it. asap
Old 02-27-2014, 06:35 PM

Yes!! They are number one in my book also..................
Old 02-27-2014, 07:51 PM

If you ever visit FoxPro you will find everyone there treats you as if you were long time hunting buddies......everyone greets you with a smile, hello and handshake. It's like a family working together...."Fox Dynasty" if you will....lol

Zack gave myself and MD Archer a tour of the facility when he programmed our calls for us. Never know who you will meet. Walking down a hallway somebody passed me with a smile and hello....it was Mike Dillon... Can't wait to go back up and visit...and give them my hard earned money without any remorse!

Go FoxPro!
Old 02-28-2014, 09:17 AM

Zack gets it done. One time he diagnosed a problem over the phone with such precision you would have thought he was over your shoulder looking at the call.
Old 02-28-2014, 10:16 AM

He has been a great help to me as well. FoxPro is a model of how every company should be
Old 02-28-2014, 02:31 PM
FOXPRO Field Staff

Yeah, old Zack, Smokin' Joe, and all the guys are always more than willing to help. They are there to help the field staff too on technical stuff.
Old 02-28-2014, 05:46 PM

A stand up guy !
Ruger Percision Rifle 243 Harris extended S25C
Vortex 4x12x50 crossfire on each setup
Hornady V-Max 58gr
Old 03-04-2014, 10:55 PM

Default Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1045 View Post
Just a short note to give a HUGE shout out to Zack in Customer Service. I am usually not one to take the time to write like this, but Zack went Above & Beyond.

I purchased a Shockwave from an Authorized Seller (because I had a 10% off coupon and they offered free shipping). While waiting for it to arrive, I started looking for a FoxJack 3. I could not find one ANYWHERE- as everybody was backordered. I called FoxPro and Zack took my name and number, and immediately contacted me when he got them back in stock- the following week. He shipped it out right away.

The next day or so my Shockwave arrived in the mail, but when I opened it up- there was no paperwork or documentation in the box at all. (The caller did look new though.) I emailed Zack and explained my situation, and he was extremely helpful with getting paperwork sent out to me and more than made up for the mistake- even though it was probably the other company's fault.

THANK YOU Zack! It is nice to know that there are still "Great guys" working at a GREAT Business. FoxPro "bosses"- you got a GREAT Customer Service Department.. DON'T CHANGE A THING!

AAAA++++ FoxPro All the Way!
That's why I hunt with a FOXPRO and always will
Old 03-05-2014, 01:20 PM

one of the best phone calls of my life came from Zack a while back when he called me to tell me I won the grand prize in the sweepstakes, can't wait for that stuff to come in so i can put it all to work