Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > General Discussion > Important Information

Important Information Important information from FOXPRO Inc.

Old 02-19-2015, 02:51 PM
FOXPRO Staff

Default Smartphone App for the Forums

Good afternoon all,

Since most folks have smartphones these days there is now an app that you can download to access different forums. We recently have added the FOXPRO forums to this application. Now you will be able to have an app on your phone, post and view any threads while you're on the go. This application is accessible through Android and IOS. It seems to be quite user friendly as I have just set up an account myself. Follow the link below to install the app on your phone. Once the app is installed you will need to create an account. After a quick introduction to the application you will be able to search for us. Just type in FOXPRO and you will immediately find the FOXPRO Forums. I have not done too much research as far as the available pages you can link to but it is worth a look. Instead of having several different internet browser tabs open to your 'Favorite' sites you can access it all from the same application if it is available.

Go to your App Store on your phone and type in tapatalk or follow this link here: http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=971162

You can search for FOXPRO or use this link as well to locate the FOXPRO Forums: http://tapatalk.com/m?fid=971162&id=...annel%3Dinvite
Old 02-20-2015, 05:32 PM

I use forum friend.