Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > Photography > Hunting Pictures

Hunting Pictures Share your hunting pictures and stories here. It never hurts to have a FOXPRO game call in the picture!

Old 12-15-2010, 01:49 PM

Default How to post pics using photobucket

I have noticed some people have trouble posting pics,I hope this short tutorial helps.If this post is a problem please feel free to remove it.

Go to http://photobucket.com/ register for an account,After you register you will notice the upload now button shown in green

Next step is to upload pictures from your computer,I normally gather all the pics I want to add and place them into a folder on my desktop,This makes them easier to find.You can upload pics either of two ways you can use the select photos and video button or you can use the bulk uploader.I normally use the bulk uploader,

Your computer is shown on the left now so you can scroll through your files to find the folder where you stored your pics,Click on that folder to show it's contents in the right hand window,Then hit select all (or the single pic you want to upload)Once selected the pics will be shown in box#3,Once there you can hit the upload button to the right of box3

After you see images have been uploaded.

you can then select different options for sharing your pics on other forums by hovering your cursor over the picture you want to share.Once the list pops open drag your cursor to the bottom selection (IMG)tag copy the img tag and then you can post that into the thread of your choice on most other forums and your picture will be posted

Tip
After gathering your img tags copy them to a notepad file and save them in the same folder where the corresponding pictures are,This makes it simple to post the same pictures on multiple forums on multiple days