Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > FOXPRO Sounds > Sounds Discussion

Sounds Discussion Have a question about what sounds to use? Or maybe you need help selecting new sounds. This is the place to ask.

Old 12-30-2016, 08:34 PM

Default pre programmed sequences

i got my fusion last season and opted to choose my own list of sounds because i had bought an inferno a few months before from the store that had thwe standard sounds.. my question is how do i get the sequences that come with the preloaded callers? i have all the sounds and can swap mine around
Old 12-31-2016, 06:13 AM
FOXPRO Field Staff

The sequences included on the standard sound list on some of the models are made up of those particular sounds. If you want those same sequences on your unit with other sounds, you have to make up the sequences using the file generator, per the instructions.
Old 12-31-2016, 03:50 PM

I understand that. but cant I re program my call with the factory list of calls and the sequences would work?
Old 12-31-2016, 04:12 PM
FOXPRO Field Staff

If you had everything including the factory sequences in a folder, you could probably install them in your ecaller and be right back where you started.
Old 02-27-2017, 10:33 AM

if we only knew what those stock foxcast sequences were. Seems like some highly guarded secret.
Old 02-27-2017, 01:00 PM
FOXPRO Field Staff

I guess you don't think I explained how it works. No secret involved at all. If you sat down and created some sequences, following the directions on how to do that, telling somebody else what your sequences are made up of would have no help effect for them at all, unless they had the exact same sounds on their ecaller, arranged in the same numerical sequence as yours.
Old 02-27-2017, 05:40 PM

V 20 S 21 S 21 S 21 P 21 V 12 S 50 S 50 S 50 S 50 P 5 S 50 S 50 V 4 S 38 Q

this is a sequence S stand for sound...sound 21 on my Fusion might be different then yours
sound 21 is Coy Pup Dist 3 on my Fusion.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:10 AM

all you have to do is match the number of the stock sound to the number of your sound and rebuild the standard foxcast. It's not as much as having the same order as it is having the sequence. I have the standard foxcast file sequences and am willing to share.
example =

V35
S28 (coyote long howl)

all you have to do is figure out what sound number coyote long howl is on your call and replace it.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possumal View Post
I guess you don't think I explained how it works. No secret involved at all. If you sat down and created some sequences, following the directions on how to do that, telling somebody else what your sequences are made up of would have no help effect for them at all, unless they had the exact same sounds on their ecaller, arranged in the same numerical sequence as yours.
yes, yes it would help someone. It would help them as long as they understand S34 on your call is cranky cardinal but on mine cranky cardinal is sound 17. Therefore the foxcast could be redone with the correct numbers for your call and it would be exactly the same. It's not as much having the sound numbers the same as it is the sequence of those sounds and volumes.
Old 03-02-2017, 02:04 PM
FOXPRO Field Staff

It seems to me that if you understand how to build sequences and put them on your ecaller, it would be relatively easy to do so. Personally, I don't use or like the kind of sequences you are describing, and a lot of knowledgeable coyote hunters agree. I wish you luck.