Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > FOXPRO Sounds > Sounds Discussion

Sounds Discussion Have a question about what sounds to use? Or maybe you need help selecting new sounds. This is the place to ask.

Old 05-12-2017, 05:09 PM

Default How can I find out if I bought some sounds in the past from gofoxpro.com?

I lost my hard drive and can't remember if I had purchased and downloaded some sounds for my FoxPro Shockwave Caller.

I know that I downloaded some of the free sounds but can't find them anymore. I downloaded the siren sounds (I think).

Can you check your records or can we check the web site to see if we have some downloads that were paid for at some time in the past?
What type of information would you need to search your files.

Real name or phone number, address etc?

I had to reinstalled the DVD's that had Windows 7 on them. I made 4 recovery DVD disks right after I bought my new Asus Desktop Computer about 5 years ago. And when I first installed Windows 10 it screws up and I had to use those DVD/CD recovery disk to reinstall Windows 7 again. Then I installed Windows 10 again with success. But my hard drive lost all the data that I once had. I had the data backed up on a WD external hard drive but I can't seem to figure out how to use that backup data on the external hard drive and get it back on my main desktop computer. Western Digital had their own program that they use to back up the computer onto their external hard drive. But I can't remember if I use the WD program or the Windows Back up Program to back up the hard drive on my desktop computer to the external WD hard drive. I just remember that I had to reformate the hard drive on the Asus Desktop Computer and start from scratch again.

BTW: never buy or use the GhostSurf Program on your computers or the System Mechanic Program from illo. The latter will call you and try to get a ransom from you to fix your computer. These guys are from overseas and sound like they are from India or Pakistan and talk real funny with a very thick accent. And they will bug you daily for years at a time if you don't delete their program off your computer with a reformat. They still have your address and phone number and will continue to call you and try to sell you their services to fix your computer. They will claim that your computer is broke and that they can fix it for only $100. Don't even talk to them. Just hang up. If you can block their number do so. If you have a digital modem for a phone service then you may be able to block the last number called even if the spoof the phone number on your caller ID. I can do that with my parents phone but not mine. I have AT&T and they have Wowway.com for their phone service. Wowway.com allows you to block the number of the last called received even if they block their phone number on your caller ID which is a very good feature. I wish that I could do that on my AT&T phone line. Maybe I can but I don't know how to do that yet.

Coyotehunter
Old 05-18-2017, 03:56 PM
FOXPRO Field Staff

I believe you would be far better off to contact FoxPro directly by phone. They will go out of their way to help you.