Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > Photography > Hunting Pictures

Hunting Pictures Share your hunting pictures and stories here. It never hurts to have a FOXPRO game call in the picture!

Old 02-04-2017, 09:35 AM

Default First

My First year getting out coyote hunting on a serious approach here in Mass. We typically have enough ice to fish but has been warm.Decided to hop on here foxpro forums for info and tips.What really got me interested was the fur takers episode filmed at cape cod on sandy kneck beach.I purchased a foxpro wildfire and mojo decoy,snow camo ect.Have been unsuccessful the last 5 times out.Yesterday fri morning after listening to podcasts on itunes (great info resources) of running the 21 &20bay bee cotton tail and then #6 pup distress 5min per sound.Within first 2 mins a hawk knocked over my mojo then i debated going out in the open area to reset the decoy.So i did and when i got into 30secof the final 5 min set of pup distress 6 coyotes came in.What i learned is stay calm and shoot them all rather then get all jacked up after picking off the first one.I was happy with the single but after replaying the scenario I really should of have killed at least 2 anyways Im hooked!Im headed to the the taxidermist for shoulder mount I would estimate this female weighed 35lbs shes real pretty color I think.
Old 02-05-2017, 03:09 PM

Sounded like a very exciting hunt. Congrats on nice looking dog and when you get the mount back you can always look over and relive the hunt. Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-05-2017, 04:48 PM

Great Memories! Thanks for sharing!