Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > General Discussion > Introductions

Introductions Don't be a stranger! New members are encouraged to introduce themselves to the rest of the community in this forum.

Old 02-07-2017, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNAVYORDIE View Post
Geez we let them win a football game and they get all chippy!.....; ) ; )
Navy! I am still in denial, I am not admitting to losing that game yet. It didn't happen.
Old 02-07-2017, 06:28 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny Pruitt View Post
Navy! I am still in denial, I am not admitting to losing that game yet. It didn't happen.
This is just to refresh Sonny's memory!? As a new member I would never agitate so soon. This is just a refresher! Sonny pinch yourself! It did happen!! I believe December 10 the. Score was 21-17! ARMY Won!! Wake up Sonny!! Remember please I am not agitating!!
Old 02-07-2017, 08:54 PM

Quote:
It was handed to them Sonny but they STILL had to work for it!....against our 3rd string QB and backfield....sucks we had to play in the CHAMPIONSHIP game the week prior while the Mules had three weeks to prepare against our 3rd string offense...; )

Maybe the win will put a bit more excitement in the game.....it was getting boring the last 10 years......nah, kidding, it was GREAT.....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana57 View Post
This is just to refresh Sonny's memory!? As a new member I would never agitate so soon. This is just a refresher! Sonny pinch yourself! It did happen!! I believe December 10 the. Score was 21-17! ARMY Won!! Wake up Sonny!! Remember please I am not agitating!!
I would never be agitated at that game.....it was expected when Navy's 3rd string had to start....; ).......I bought extra Grog knowing what would happen. Damn if our bench didn't almost win!

The Vegas odds went from a Navy blow out to Navy only by 3 pts in 1 week after Will Worth and two slot backs went down the week prior in the CHAMPIONSHIP game....; )

If the Mules didn't when that game (and they certainly had a hard enough time doing it anyway) there's no way they could ever win again......; )

Dana57.......caution....there may be banter around here.......; )

GO NAVY!!!!!!! BEAT ARMY!!!!
Old 02-07-2017, 09:20 PM

XNAVYORDIE, I am not sure anyone except us Navy guys even knows what Grog is. They might get close and guess but only close.

Signed
Capt Morgan
Old 02-07-2017, 09:29 PM

Thumbs down

Just like you navy guys!! Trying to team up on me!! That's good though!! 1 82nd ABN against a couple squids, about right!! That's why you use shotguns!!
Q
Old 02-07-2017, 10:01 PM

Quote:
XNAVYORDIE, I am not sure anyone except us Navy guys even knows what Grog is. They might get close and guess but only close.

Signed
Capt Morgan
HINT: Look under the table or on the deck of any bar......see that bottle/mug in the hands of those Soldiers and Airmen?......notice the Sailors/Marines are still standing.....

Quote:
Just like you navy guys!! Trying to team up on me!! That's good though!! 1 82nd ABN against a couple squids, about right!! That's why you use shotguns!!
Q
Actually.....we only team up to keep the six kicking going......one in front to start, and one in back to stop them from running away...

Shotguns?..........when the Army came to play we used Nerf Guns......
Old 02-07-2017, 10:04 PM

Okay! Now that you have tried to get the best of me!! Now teach me and all other cherries something!!
Old 02-07-2017, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Okay! Now that you have tried to get the best of me!! Now teach me and all other cherries something!!

; )

Spend time on here and read all you can.....focus on the folks around you and see what they are doing for certain times of season and terrain.

Depending on the time of season, they are not much different than us.......driven by Sex, Food, and Fight.....remember those days?.....if you could throw Grog into the calling mix it would be easier......I sure ran to the bell ringing if Grog was involved......
Old 02-07-2017, 10:42 PM

Okay! You got me! Will sit back and listen for now! I'M ready to learn! GO! ARMY!!
Old 02-07-2017, 11:21 PM

Help me out here. What's a shotgun? is that something you smoke? I've may have heard of it, not sure though.