Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > FOXPRO Products > Accessories & Other

Accessories & Other Discuss all other FOXPRO products from batteries and chargers, carrying cases, lanyards, and all other products in this forum.

Old 02-01-2017, 04:31 PM

Default Lithium battery charger

I used my Shockwave this morning with what I thought was a full charged battery but I guess I used more power than I thought since the called died after 3 hours. I used my Foxjack decoy and an ex speaker.

I came home and out it in the Foxpro charger that came with it. The charger light up once then no more light at all. Will it light back up then the batter pack is full or do I just pull it after so many hours?

When I got home the caller was dead and I charger the battery pack up for 30 minutes then put it back in just to see if that was the problem. The Shockwave came on and it showed a "full battery". I put it back in the charger to let it charge for a longer time.
Old 02-03-2017, 02:18 PM

Different chargers have different charge times. It's always best to follow the instructions that come with the charger. I'm not at all familiar with your charger or batteries, but a general rule of thumb is to not charge for over 6 hours. You should also stop charging if the batteries get hot. You can get battery testers for a very low price at Harbor Freight, Walmart ad I'm sure a number of other places. I use my tester for every battery in every battery operated device I own. It is money well spent.
Old 02-03-2017, 05:35 PM

I would love to test the battery pack. I do have a very good tester and I do check every one of my batteries but I'm not sure how to test a battery pack.

This is what I have.

https://www.gofoxpro.com/site/produc...m-battery-pack