Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > General Discussion > Important Information

Important Information Important information from FOXPRO Inc.

Old 03-03-2016, 12:42 PM

Thanks, Zack. As soon as my son-in-law comes to visit with my daughter and granddaughter I'll have him do the job for me. He's a computer wiz, and I have not been nicknamed "the master of disaster" for nothing when it comes to computers. and similar gadgets. An example? Several years ago, at the end of the school year, I was trying to upload my classes' grades to the school computer and somehow I managed to erase ALL the grades already uploaded by ALL the other teachers. Fortunately all teachers were required to have a hard copy of the grades and all they had to do was spend an extra day at school to re-enter their grades. Two teachers had already left town, so the school secretary had to find their gradebooks and enter the grades herself. I was persona non grata for quite some time after that...
Old 03-03-2016, 02:22 PM

By the way, both the whitetail fawn sound and the coyote locator sound in my Foxfire have a loud, unnatural "click" when one cycle stops and the next one starts. I there any way of eliminating these extraneous sounds?
Old 03-03-2016, 02:43 PM
FOXPRO Staff

Herman,

That is certainly an unfortunate series of events that you had happen to you. Hopefully he will be able to fix you up! If the sounds are clicking you may need a new memory card. I would call and speak with one of the guys in the Service Department in regards to that. They would be more knowledgeable than myself on that matter. 717-248-2507 option # 2 for Service. Take care!