Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > Hunting > Fox Hunting

Fox Hunting Near and dear to the FOXPRO Family. The place for all discussions specific to fox hunting, including stories, photos, techniques, and questions.

Old 01-10-2018, 07:13 PM

Its nice to hear that your concerned about making a quality shot and not just blasting. I was taught at a young age to make the weapon a part of me, study the anatomy of the animal. Know what you and your weapon are capable of, in the conditions in which your going to hunt. With that said, I'm going to help you right now. This may seem strange, but I assure this will help you. Go outside in your back yard or where you can preform this. You will need everything EXCEPT AMMO. Take soda bottles, stuffed animals, canned food whatever and place them at different distance. Small reflectors would be the best. Set up your stool, bipods like your on a hunt. As you swing your light onto one of the items, get into your scope and fire. Keep doing this over and over and over. You will know when your getting faster. Once you think your there. Go out somewhere and set up with live ammo and do it again. Remember aim small miss small.
Old 01-14-2018, 09:10 PM

Here is the can, notice entry and exit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180114_195743.jpg (87.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20180114_195753.jpg (88.8 KB, 20 views)