Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > FOXPRO Media Center > FOXPRO's The Furtakers EAST and WEST

FOXPRO's The Furtakers EAST and WEST Get the latest video clips and production updates on FOXPRO's next DVD The Furtakers EAST and WEST

Old 11-10-2010, 09:22 PM
FOXPRO Prostaff

Talking Out West, 23 Coyotes and one Bobcat

Hey everybody, Al Morris reporting that the out west filming for Volume 3 has been off the charts, I tried to add pics but Im a newbie to this stuff so maybey one of the boys at the office can add some pics for me.
We started off in Nevada and put 10 coyotes on film, a trickle triple, and a double and the rest singles. The triple is a first for me on film.
Then I went to Colorado and filmed with Bill Countess and 6 coyotes became film stars
Then me and Garvin went to Arizona and first stand we get a bobcat to come to Lightning Jack, you wont want to miss that another double on coyotes and few awesome singles that came in.
Im off to Kansas to do a little midwest action and then its a youth hunt in Utah on the 20th of Nov, and then a couple weeks of intense scouting for the World Coyote Calling Championships held in Belin New Mexico.
Stay tuned we will keep you updated right here on FoxPro's Furtakers Volume 3 thread....good luck out there and be safe, Al.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:13 PM

Thumbs up

Al, Welcome. Broke your cherry with your first post. Glad to hear things are going well and you are stackin them up. Great Talkcast show with Brian this month. Look forward to many more. Welcome to FOXPRO from all of us.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:06 AM
FOXPRO Administration

Al sent his footage in, and wow is all I can say! I can't wait to get it edited, and put everything together. I can tell you that, by far, Furtakers Vol. III will be our BEST dvd ever! With Al getting the Western Footage, and us able to concentrate on the Eastern Footage, this dvd will deliver great content to anyone in the USA! And, our editors are putting together some more great additions for this DVD. I can't wait to share it.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:56 AM

Sweeeeeeeeeet!

Go Foxpro.................