Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > Hunting > Big Game Hunting

Big Game Hunting Share your experiences, tips, techniques, and thoughts about big game hunting here. Deer, Elk, Moose, Bear, Bigfoot, or whatever else we may have missed.

Old 02-26-2016, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xw00dsrac3rX View Post
I saw this idiot on facebook promoting his "product" for field dressing deer. This has got to be the worst idea Ive ever seen for the outdoor industry. What a mess....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpye0B3P5aA
THE GUT SHARK: I have that to it's called a hook razor blade for shingles attached to a stone rake with my BBQ Spatula handle. Mine also comes with a dust mask and a refillable squirt water bottle all for $9.95 you pay shipping
Old 02-26-2016, 11:29 PM

I'm not going over to eat at his house as I know what tainted meat tastes like. Haaahaa
What a terrible idea and actually SAD
Old 09-27-2016, 08:44 AM

I feel that getting your hands in some blood and guts is the best part of hunting...That has to be a joke!!

The smell of a bile sack cut open yes...

I can beat that guy gutting ...Ill bet I could gut a deer in 90 seconds....
Old 09-29-2016, 08:11 AM

But wait. Order now and we'll send you another gut shark absolutely free just pay separate postage and handling. Wait there's more ...... is this guy serious? If you're worried about some blood you might want to pick up a different hobby.

I can only imagine the gut shark 2.0 it's a echo weedeater with a machete duct taped to the upper half and a D ring zip tied half way up that doubles as a carry handle/deer drag
Old 09-29-2016, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingmanmayo View Post
But wait. Order now and we'll send you another gut shark absolutely free just pay separate postage and handling. Wait there's more ...... is this guy serious? If you're worried about some blood you might want to pick up a different hobby.

I can only imagine the gut shark 2.0 it's a echo weedeater with a machete duct taped to the upper half and a D ring zip tied half way up that doubles as a carry handle/deer drag
Hahahaha.....good one! I recently saw a show where the hunter left a deer out overnight. The coyotes did as good a job (even better?) than any ol' Gut Shark!