Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > FOXPRO Products > Accessories & Other

Accessories & Other Discuss all other FOXPRO products from batteries and chargers, carrying cases, lanyards, and all other products in this forum.

View Poll Results: Which of the FOXPRO Outdoors series is your favorite?
Predators Volume 1 7 25.93%
The Furtakers 20 74.07%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-04-2012, 02:36 PM

Hellbilly, Even though I hunt in the west, I too would love to see some footage from the N.E. Even with much open terrain many of us western hunters call in the thick stuff and use shotguns.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:33 PM

I have always wondered when I watch these shows and DVD's what rifles, scopes, camo they use and why that was there choice over the other choices available....they all seem to take the time to drag their tropy back, throw them in the back of a truck......Then WHAT?! I have some good ideas, but not verified....A little info at that time would be nice. I have seen alot of nice looking rifles,ARs different type sites, scopes. Ammunition would also be good info and why choosen........We green horns all all ears on HOWS and WHYS.....we do not like school of I should have purchased the other.....OJT is tough....thanks for the question!! If nothing else I feel better Oh, I'll still watching. KEEP EDUCATING ME! I think even the pros are still learing, but my learing curve has just begun........KEEP HUNTING!........Lucky
Old 08-20-2014, 11:55 PM

I have seen all of the youtube videos and a few of the foxpro shows on the huntin channel when I catch them on. I absolutely love them all in the future maybe you can include a segment on what knives you use to skin the predators you harvest with and why you chose that blade style. I member I had seen I think Mike dillon carryin a good sized fixed blade, in the alaska episode was curious as to what that particular knife looked like. It would be sweet to see the info listed as to what caliber they are usin as well as bullet type. Other than that I can't get enough of foxpro, and that will never change, keep on doin what yall do best!