Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > FOXPRO Sounds > Sound Reports

Sound Reports Having a lot of success with a particular sound? Post in here to share what sounds are hot and which ones are not! Also, a great place to share some of your favorite FOXPRO Foxcast sequences!

Old 03-04-2016, 12:00 PM
FOXPRO Field Staff

You are working on the most important part of the puzzle. Good work. If you can set up where the coyote has multiple ways in to the call, and you can see a bunch of those ways, you are well on your way to good set ups.
Old 03-04-2016, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possumal View Post
You are working on the most important part of the puzzle. Good work. If you can set up where the coyote has multiple ways in to the call, and you can see a bunch of those ways, you are well on your way to good set ups.
Yea im starting to realize how they think a little more now. And today i scouted the property around my house and went back to a few places i made sets befor and discovered some hidding fourwheeler paths that were in the bottom of some of the big draws that they most likely used to slip in un noticed so now i located sum possible travel routes i can now make sum more efficient sets.