www.gofoxpro.com

Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > General Discussion > Fireside Chat

Fireside Chat Open Discussion Forum. Join us around our fire for every day chit chat.

Old 08-31-2021, 08:12 AM
FOXPRO Field Staff

I think you can count on that, Mr. Weasel.
Old 09-03-2021, 11:32 PM
FOXPRO Field Staff

Things change so fast in Al, Jr.'s life that I can barely keep up. Canceled his trip to Kansas due to extreme heat and onset of deer season. Will reschedule later. Nedra continues to improve at a rapid pace, doing a lot of walking with her cane and no walker. This encourages me tremendously, as she is really trying now. The surgeon is well pleased, challenging her to accelerate her improvement.

I had a minor accident a week ago, and it aggravated the spot in my left, low back, throwing m y progress back a good deal. Trying to tone up for overall conditioning, etc.I'd like to be as tough as she is
Old 09-14-2021, 01:27 AM
FOXPRO Field Staff

Recovering again, seems like a never ending process. Starting to get some cooler nights, really causing the itch to really come on strong. Al, Jr. (4 Paws) working crazy hours at Whitetail Haven, cutting down his hunting during hot days and nights.

All getting closer to having Pappy and Son after their butts with a vengeance. Great farms lined up and ready, equipment improving, technique and planning improving----watch out Wiley, better sharpen up quick!!

P.S. Wife, Nedra, continuing to recover, and starting a really beneficial new physical therapy today. She is 95% weaned from the walker, using a cane more and more, and this new therapy will speed up her strength and walking. Looking forward to relaxing walks with her within the next two or three weeks. Very gratifying, as I have said before, to see her rewarded for her courage and effort.
Old 09-14-2021, 10:46 AM

Nedra is an inspiration for sure. She must be a very strong woman.
Old 09-15-2021, 11:07 AM
FOXPRO Field Staff

Weasel, as you said once before, maybe twice, this old possum has a strong willed side, but I am a sniveling weakling compared to Nedra. This new therapy with zero gravity is helping already. I have lots of confidence now.