Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > FOXPRO Sounds > Programming Help

Programming Help Having trouble programming your FOXPRO game call? Consider yourself to be a programming expert? Visit this forum to get assistance or to share advice with others.

Old 03-19-2017, 05:15 PM

Default Fusion Categorizes Problem

Just got a refurbished Fusion. I went and put the sounds that I had before onto the Fusion. These sounds are all on the caller. I also changed and added some categories. I have gotten 2 different results from trying to get the categories on the remote. When I plug it into the computer and the programmer says it is updating the remote, it only comes up with favorites, Foxcast, and sound list. The remote says it is on categories mode. I made sure to eject both the caller and the remote before removing. I also went into TX1000 Settings and choose Download List. When I do that I get some of my categories, but not all and the ones that are there look like they were unedited. When it is downloading it says categories OK. I have gone back and made sure the the categories are the way I want them when I plug the caller back into the computer. I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong, or if something is wrong with the unit. Thanks for your help.
Old 03-21-2017, 07:53 AM
FOXPRO Field Staff

Sounds like you may be leaving out one of the final steps involved in using the FoxPro programmer. Follow the directions in the manual completely. If that doesn't work for you, call FoxPro techs.