Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > Contests and Events > Upcoming Contests and Events

Upcoming Contests and Events Check out the latest information regarding upcoming contests or events here. Members feel free to post and share.

Old 02-05-2018, 09:13 AM

Thanks SB it is fun for sure!

As for the Reds there are some parts of MD that I don't think anything will ever put a dent in the population......they seem to be everywhere all the time. It's even year round hunting in some of those parts to keep the Reds at bay. The boys from the eastern shore can really stack them up with ease.....it's amazing how different an hour or so's drive can make in how many fox there are and how different your tactics need to be to hunt them! That's part of the fun in a statewide contest. Several parts of the state will use different tactics and equipment to bring the critters in. From huge flat pastures, thick woods, rolling hills, hilly corn/bean fields, mountainous terrain....you name it MD has it...; )
Old 02-07-2018, 10:18 AM

Since I am iced in today (I really despise winter....aside from predator hunting) I will try to get a couple more pics put up......I still have Big Fox winner and Big Coon winner pics....power has been flickering.....hope it stays on!