www.gofoxpro.com

Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > FOXPRO Sounds > Programming Help

Programming Help Having trouble programming your FOXPRO game call? Consider yourself to be a programming expert? Visit this forum to get assistance or to share advice with others.

Old 01-07-2010, 11:45 PM

Default Prairie blaster not recognized

The programming utility does not recognize the PB in the caller sounds list. It does see the drive and will list the calls in the source column however.

I have downloaded and installed the latest programming utility and rebooted the computer all to no avail.

It does see my Fury's drive and list the calls on it in the caller sounds list column so I don't think it has anything to do with the computer.

I was able to copy the files off of my Fury and after saving the calls on the PB to a directory on my hard drive and deleting the files on the PB able to copy the Fury files to the PB and sync the remote to it.

I'm thinking there is a programming error with the software, but don't know for sure.

Any ideas?????

Last edited by SHOOTER; 01-07-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:21 PM

Anybody???????
Old 01-14-2010, 08:01 PM

The best way to get the straight scoop is to call Foxpro. Joe or one of the other folks can walk you through step by step.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:58 PM

Well I have to eat some crow here. Steve had PM'ed me, but I did not see it. My apologies to Steve and FoxPro.

Steve called me this evening and told me to try and rename the PB to GX7 and it would be recognized, and sure enough as soon as I renamed the drive to GX7 ****** the program recognized it.

He told me that when the site crashed a few weeks ago, the hosting company must have reloaded the site from an older backup and that the newest programming utility was not part of it.

My apologies again.

Thanks Steve.....