Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > General Discussion > Fireside Chat

Fireside Chat Open Discussion Forum. Join us around our fire for every day chit chat.

Old 01-17-2018, 03:30 PM

Default Cabela's clearance

Just wanted to let everyone know that Cabela's is selling off a lot of Cabela's brand clothing at more than 75% off. I guessing that this is because of Bass Pro's product overlap. Stuff is selling fast.
Old 01-17-2018, 03:56 PM

I had recently bought a pair of glove/mits (glomits) with 200gram thinsulate for $9.00 a few weeks ago and they are awesome. I think they are all sold out of those now but you are right. Itís selling fast. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 01-27-2018, 03:18 PM

I was also able to take advantage of the clearance sale at Cabela’s. I picked up a Herter’s snow camo parka and bibs for 50% off. It was good deal, but the funny thing about that is on all of the outer wear/hunting gear that I have tried on (not that it’s been a lot), I have been a Large in a jacket, and a Medium in the bibs. So, I bought those sizes in good faith that they would fit. I could have easily gotten a Medium in the jacket, and even possibly a large in the bibs. Oh well. Of course it figures, I finally get snow camo, and then we have a warm snap and all of the snow melts… But, it must work because I tried them on in the living room, and immediately my kids started running around trying to find me…..