Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > Hunting > Turkey Hunting

Turkey Hunting That's right, FOXPRO is now pleased to offer products to the turkey hunters out there. We've always been diehard turkey hunters as well, so it's time to put the FOXPRO touch into your turkey calling.

Old 04-27-2017, 10:01 PM

Default Finally

Last year I had my first bird in maybe 15 min of first shooting time and went on to get 2 more. This year has been different, I almost gave up after chasing them up one hill and down the other and couldn't get one to come to me no matter what. Yesterday it all changed went into a area on our lease that I haven't been in before because I was unsure of the boundaries. I had figured out what they where so that is where I headed. At about 8:00 I heard him so I called once and sat down got sat up and wanted. He gobbled a few more times but I didn't call back. I thought he may be hened up and they would lead him off He gobbled a few times but getting closer. Finally he stepped out and most likely busted me. He was so intense finding the hen he paid no attention to me well he had a 9.5 beard. So I am going back in the morning to see if I can find his brother.