Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > FOXPRO Products > Accessories & Other

Accessories & Other Discuss all other FOXPRO products from batteries and chargers, carrying cases, lanyards, and all other products in this forum.

Old 02-19-2013, 06:18 PM

Default Shockwave Deployment Bag!

Thank you all for your patients! Here is a look at the new Shockwave deployment bag!

Thank you for looking!

April
"Your #1 Source For FOXPRO,Inc. Brand Electronic Game Caller Deployment Bags and Carriers
(Toll Free)1-877-657-4824
www.yotersden.com

Last edited by YOTERS DEN; 05-20-2013 at 08:59 AM.
Old 02-20-2013, 02:07 PM

Nice looking bag. BUT, there is no provision if you want to deploy the speakers, other than removing the caller from the bag. Is there a project in the works that would remedy this situation. If so I'm interested in buying one.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:56 PM

Hi April
Keep making them and they will sell.Guys if you want quality and protection buy it now great bags I have had 2 so far.I am waiting for a decoy to come out and will have to talk about a custom bag down the road.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:58 PM

One more thing when your done with the bag they do hold there value and they sell you can't loose with April's bags.And no I am not getting paid for brown nosing its just the truth.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:56 AM

Why thank you Todd,

Also, I might add that I'm doing something different as where one may order a Non-Deployment bag, This meaning a bag for storage or transporting that doesn't support the speaker panels.

All of the other same features will apply in addition there will be an outside storage pock other than a access panel.. I will post some pictures as soon as possible. This bag is selected at check out as a model selection on the drop down menu.

JohnP,..If you would like some other set up please use my contact page or feel free to call me to discuss your need with the bags setup.

Thanks again for looking!

April
"Your #1 Source For FOXPRO,Inc. Brand Electronic Game Caller Deployment Bags and Carriers
www.yotersden.com
Old 03-03-2013, 01:55 PM
FOXPRO Field Staff

I sure hope that April does put her magic to work on a "Do all bag". I think it would be great to get a bag with the kind of quality she includes in all her work. I would like to see a bag about 50% bigger than the Remington or Fieldline bags I have used for years.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:05 AM

I just wanted to share a few pictures of the Shockwave deployment bag using the "Snowfall" Camo pattern By "True Timber""

I know many, especially up North here are tired of snow and dreaming of spring and warmer weather! But now's when you need jump on this bag and pattern for next year! :thumbup1:

Thanks for looking!

April
www.yotersden.com

Last edited by YOTERS DEN; 05-20-2013 at 08:59 AM.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:18 AM
FOXPRO Staff

April,

Once again you have created a great carry bag for our callers! I will make sure if anyone asks about a carry bag or deployment case for the Shockwave I will send them your way!
Old 04-10-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPZack View Post
April,

Once again you have created a great carry bag for our callers! I will make sure if anyone asks about a carry bag or deployment case for the Shockwave I will send them your way!
Thank you Zack,

We like providing a great product for an awesome caller(s)!

April
www.yotersden.com
Old 04-14-2013, 09:33 AM

Good day April.

Still using the Fury/SP55/FoxJack combo bag that you made for me. It has kept my caller looking like new. Left it in my truck bed one day---forgot about it----went to the car wash. Got home and realized what I had done. Opened up the deployment bag and there wasn't one drop of water any where. This is a heavy duty car wash. I thought my caller would be ruined but I guess when you say WATERPROOF---your serious.

I want a bag for my Shockwave but will wait until you have it figured out a bag for a Shockwave with a FoxJack. The Fury/SP55 combo you made for me was also modified to accomadate my FoxJack. When you can do that for a Shockwave please send me one. The FoxJack for the Shockwave will attach to the caller just like the Fury does.

You have my e mail and home phone so call me or e mail me when your ready to make my new bag.