Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > Jingles

Conversation Between Jingles and LUCKY
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. LUCKY
    02-01-2013 04:00 PM
    LUCKY
    Jingles...Just found this....Late answer is no, however I will check it out. My Private Messaging is working.
    Keep Hunting on your private preserve, good luck
  2. Jingles
    01-29-2013 08:20 PM
    Jingles
    Lucky are you also a member of Hunting Washington. Com? if so have you been able to get online there today? I've been trying all day and I get a message that server not found. Tried calling Bearclaw and no answer
  3. LUCKY
    01-19-2013 11:58 AM
    LUCKY
    Jingles....not being real savy on forum process, I would like to be your friend. I saved your request checked accept......so I hope this works. Do you Skype....My e-mail address is "LLP9641@comcast.net.........ps capital letters are to ovoid confusion only...use lower caseif you want.....will be taking with you on form
  4. LUCKY
    11-18-2012 09:06 PM
    LUCKY
    jingles did you find free sound list....go to foxpro main page.....top of page menue go to sounds....on pulled dwn menue go to free sounds

That should pull up list.....you will need to sign agreement with fox pro before you can dwn load FREE sounds ...good luck..........................LUCKY
  5. LUCKY
    11-16-2012 09:17 PM
    LUCKY
    Jingles good to hear you live in Wash. My greeting post is just below you from Seattle Renton Area....may be we could get together some time............Lucky