PDA

View Full Version : My spitfire

woodchuckkyle
06-27-2010, 04:26 PM
hi i finally got the hang of putting sounds on my spitfire but now i want to put some of the free sounds foxpro offers onto my caller and i cant figure out how to replace the original sounds any help would be greatly appreciated
kyle

woodchuckkyle
06-27-2010, 08:06 PM
nevermind i figured it out at first it wouldnt let me delete any of the sounds but i finally let me and then i had to re order the numbers from 1 - 23

buddyprince
11-19-2010, 08:40 PM
hi woodchuckle can a person have foxpro download different sounds on a extra sd card, i do a lot of photo wildlife shoots, and i want to get a few more sounds on the spitfire i just bought, thanks Ron S

buddyprince
11-19-2010, 08:41 PM
:)hi woodchuckle can a person have foxpro download different sounds on a extra sd card, i do a lot of photo wildlife shoots, and i want to get a few more sounds on the spitfire i just bought, thanks Ron Smmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm

YOTERS DEN
11-20-2010, 05:36 AM
buddyprince,

hi woodchuckle can a person have foxpro download different sounds on a extra sd card, i do a lot of photo wildlife shoots, and i want to get a few more sounds on the spitfire i just bought, thanks Ron S

Right here is this option your seeking scroll down a bit after page opens------->

http://www.gofoxpro.com/products/accessories/sf_kit.php

HTH

Dean